Nashville QR Code Marketing
You see these crazy checkerboard images everywhere, but may be ashamed to admit you have no idea what they are. No worries, Horton Group is here to explain. The Quick Response or QR Code is a two-dimensional matrix barcode used in modern digital marketing. The image is readable by compatible barcode scanners and the majority of camera-equipped mobile devices.
QR Codes were originally developed in 1984 by a subsidiary of Toyota in Japan and are quickly becoming an omnipresent fixture of the marketing and advertsing landscape. If you want to learn more about the history and development of QR Codes, check out this article.
- Add a QR Code to your brochure or print marketing
- Link customers to web-based coupons, social media pages and other content
- Use as a perfect tool for advertising campaigns and targeting specific markets
- Have a company-sponsored scavenger hunt, mobile marketing event or other competition
- Tell a short story about your company, product, art or exhibits
- Help customers locate you
- Store quick notes about products and services
- Educate and inform people on the go